This 66-page Ebook is a complete guide to net play for doubles players.
In it, you will learn how to become a force at the net in doubles. I cover where to stand, how to move, when to poach vs stay, the best volley targets, common club-level mistakes to avoid, & drills to practice guaranteed to improve your volleys faster.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to transform from a passive to active net player
- Why you aren't getting passed down the line enough! (not a typo)
- What to study from your opponents that will tell you exactly when to poach
- Where to stand and how to move so you get easier volleys and force errors
- A dead simple rule that will improve your volleys immediately and cut back your errors from the net
- How to position yourself and move from the net during a deuce or ad court rally
- What to do in different scenarios, like 2-up 2-back, 1-up 3-back, 3-up 1-back, down the line rallies, and more
- The biggest mistakes made by club-level players (3.0, 3.5, & 4.0) at the net, including how to fix them
- How to get to the net with your partner and still cover the lob
- Common myths that your coach may have told you, and the reality of what to do at the net in doubles
- My 7 favorite doubles drills that will improve your volleys and feel more confident to dictate from the net
- and more...
I teach the strategies in this Ebook to 3.0-level players who are just starting out, as well as ATP/WTA doubles players. No matter your skill-level, the information in this book will help you become a smarter doubles player.
100% money-back guarantee!
If this Ebook doesn't help you, email me for a complete refund within 7 days of purchase.